Saturday, August 4, 2007

Slideshow from July 2007 mission team

Last night we celebrated the end of the July 2007 mission team by enjoying in our "Sharing the Experience" potluck at Prince of Peace's Community Center. Besides all of the great food, stories and fellowship, there were approximately 100 people in attendance from the parish community to learn more about lay missions.

During the potluck, the following slide show was presented to give the community a taste of our missionary experience. I really hope that you enjoy this (and, if so, I encourage you to leave a comment with your thoughts)!

Now planning begins for the July 2008 mission team. Please contact me via email - sparc(at)houstonpopcc.org - for more information. [FYI - you will need to substitute the (at) for the @ symbol in your email. I can't use it above or I will start to receive spam.]

Oh, last thought ... or question to those at my table - who stole my enchilada while I was on stage? I have SEVERAL suspects in mind! Ha!

No comments: