Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Elaine, your presence is felt here

This mission is a success because of your efforts and late nights.  The willingness to sacrifice our personal time and everything else.

I think of you often and wish that you are here.

So before I go to bed, I am writing to say how much I love you and thank you for allowing me to devote so much of us to this.

And, the ladies (and Adam and Frankie) aren't letting me carry anything heavy so I did listen to you to avoid tearing the healing wound.  :)

I look forward to seeing you on Saturday afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stephen:

We are back from our trip. Glad to see you are not lifting anything. Keep up the good work. We hope everyone is having an enjoyable experience. We look forward to your safe return.

Dad and Ann