Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Leave a comment for the team

If you are interested in leaving a comment or words of encouragement, you have the ability to be interactive with the team.

At the bottom of each blog posting, there is the word "Comments" in green letters.  Click on this word and you will be taken to another page so that you can enter in your thoughts, prayers or anything else.  We will read them and be appreciative of you sharing your time with us as a co-missionary.

Peace of Christ be with you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of all of you and your great work and my thoughts and prayers are with everyone. Thank you for giving up your time for a great cause. From the postings, everyone is doing a fantastic job and keep it up. Be safe and thanks for all you do.

Earl man

Anonymous said...

Reading the blog , brings back great memories of my mission trip with Steve and Elaine. My prayers are with all of you . I hope that everyone comes back with great experiences. You are truly fortunate to share your faith with such loving and caring people.
Share your experience with others so that the love of Christ may be passed on to others.

Tony Rodriguez

Anonymous said...

Lynda...

I know you are having a blessed trip. All the family has this blog and are keeping up with your activities, as we pray for all of you. We can't wait to see you on Saturday.

I love you,

Mike

Anonymous said...

Hola, Stephen!
That's about all I remember from Spanish class, but wanted to drop you a quick note-- my thoughts and prayers are with all of you!
Oh, and tell my friend and former boss Anna hello for me! What a nice surprise to see her pic in the chapel, and to realize I was praying for her, too!

Anonymous said...

God Bless you!

Please feel the Holy Spirit working through you as you come into greater friendship with our Maya brothers and sisters.

Ken and Marilyn Henry