Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Postcards from the team

Since we are nearing the half way point on the mission, I have asked the team members to provide brief notes for their loved ones and the community to read.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

From Lily:

To Charlie - "Lily says I love you.  Call mother and Mom to say that I am fine."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

From Elsa:

"Mi amor, estoy bien y los extrano mucho a mis cuchis.  Can't wait to see y'all.  Love you. - Elsa."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

From Eusebia:

"Hello, hijos.  Just wanted to let you know that all is going well.  The kids have touched my heart and I've learned so much.  More from them than they from me.  They're wonderful. - Mom"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

From Frankie:

"I would like to say thank you to all who supported me through the mission trip in Guatemala, especially my team and my family.  Because of you, I learned to be closer to God and help someone in need of a prayer or friendship.  Thank you. - Francisco"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

From Lynda:

"A very special and love-filled Happy 16th Birthday to Shelby.  You are my joy and I love you!!!  Mike, Rebecca, and all my love ones, thank you for your prayers.  Mission is wonderful!  All my love.  - Lynda"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are enjoying your comments and pictures. We are looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

Love,
Stephen's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi, guys, thinking of you all the time and continue to pray for more success.

Did you find any "real" Mayas yet. Thet must be really old !!

You take care of yourselves and may God bless you.

Andy

Anonymous said...

I think of you daily, Sis, and your team, and I pray that God will guide you all each day in your work of charity and love which HE call us to do. I can't wait to hear all about the many bleessings you have received this week.

Much love and peace to you,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, especially to my little brother, Frankie. The family misses you and we can't wait to have you home soon. We are so proud of all the wondeful things to you do and have accomplished, you make me PROUD to be your big sis!! I hope you are enjoying the mission trip and that you cheerish this life experience. ♥ya!!

Hi Ms. Silvia and Adam, we miss you guys too! We can't wait to see you guys as well. It looks like you guys are having fun. :)

And I didn't forget about you, Ms. Susan. I can see from your pictures that you are enjoying this mission trip and I am so happy for you!

I can't wait to see all of you guys back home but until then enjoy the last few days that are left and cheerish it!! Bye for now.

God Bless & x-0-x-0,
Xochitl R. Cantu

Anonymous said...

Lynda,

I having been thinking of you as well as praying for you. I know that you are having an awesome time doing what you do best caring for everyone and sharing your love for Christ with each of them. Can't wait to hear of all the wonderful blessing you have received and lives that you have touched and will never be able to forget. You are an AWESOME child of God's creation!

All my love, Lori