Wednesday, July 11, 2007

[GUEST POST by Deacon Al Prescott] Good Morning, Sandy

I miss your physical presence here in Guatemala but I do feel your spiritual presence as I know that you are praying for me and praying for the success of our mission. Your prayers along with everyone else's prayers are being heard and answered by God. This is one wonderful and powerful experience for me - I came to minister but I  am the one being ministered to by our brothers and sister here in Guatemala. My team planted a Pastoral seed today - we introduced "Prayer blankets" today, how we make them and how prayers are carried in the blankets. We also introduced the power of community prayer we visiting the sick. We went with part of the community to visit and pray with an ill gentlemen and the community feel in love with this form of prayer.My blogging time is up - PS. "love your cards" you sneaky girl. Love you.

Al

No comments: